Friday, April 2, 2021

Featured on Everyday Health Website

At the end of January, a video production company interviewed me and my daughters for a possible feature on a website called Everyday Health. It was quite a surprise when I was contacted a few days later to inform me I had been chosen. My daughter, Audrey, spoke for the family.

The first video is called What my Mom's Metastatic Breast Cancer Means to Me; the second is called Diagnosed with Breast Cancer the Third Time Around.

The videos produced were released on March 18th. There are two.  Click the links below to see the videos. You will be redirected to the website.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/breast-cancer/women-with-metastatic-breast-cancer-videos/#what-my-moms-metastatic-breast-cancer-means-to-me

https://www.everydayhealth.com/breast-cancer/women-with-metastatic-breast-cancer-videos/#diagnosed-with-breast-cancer-the-third-time-around

While you're there, explore the website.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment